Patchouli All Natural Body Wash…smells earthy and sensual. I like to say that I smell like an earth princess when I wear Patchouli. Smelling amazing is not the only thing Patchouli is good for. It helps to balance hormones and is very effective to combat depression. I can attest to how powerful this essential oil is when it comes to helping you keep happy and content. Patchouli is an amazing insect repellent , as well.
This body wash is going to do something most washes cannot do; it is going to help your skin be more healthy, vibrant, glowing, and less irritated, itchy, and blotchy. The reason that this can happen is because of what is inside this bottle. I went back to the “drawing board” on my body wash and I honestly could not be more pleased with what I come up with. In my opinion, it is the best body wash I have ever used.
- First- this formula is highly medicinal, without a herby smell. All of the herbs in this formula are to help skin be less irritated, blotchy, red, and itchy; all while helping skin to be more smooth and soft.
- Second- this formula has a nice thick consistency, so it will not come out too quickly.
- Third- this formula has some seriously rich foamy lather.
- Fourth- this formula is extremely good for you and will not strip the natural oils from your skin.
- Fifth- this formula has zero synthetic colors or fragrances. There is nothing in this formula to mess with your endocrine system…that is a GOOD thing!
- Sixth- this formula is VERY concentrated. Using a mesh pouf, loofah, or sponge all you will need per shower of body wash is 1 teaspoon or less to get an amazingly soapy shower or bath. One bottle yields 54 showers/baths!